How to test your phone number with Xelion?
IN THIS ARTICLE
Simple steps to test your phone number with Xelion
BEFORE YOU START
Customer Control Panel CCPv1 is not supported, only UX1
Required information before continue:
- Password from the Xelion user 'operator'
Login into the customer control panel
click on menu item 'Xelion PBX'
Click on button 'Open Xelion Admin Portal'
login with username 'Operator'
Click on icon 'Beheer'
Now we are going to check if there are phonenumbers inside your Xelion.
Click on 'Server instellingen en trunks'
Click on the Trunk1
On the tab 'Algemeen' you will see the phonenumbers.
No numbers? Go to 'Xelion PBX' -> SIP Trunk and click button 'Configure Selected Trunk'
Click on tab 'Toegekende bedrijfsnummers' and select your default phonenumber
Click on icon 'Aansluitingen'
Click on 'Hoofdaansluiting'
Click tab 'Algemeen'
Click on the arrow down / dropdownmenu to select a phone number.
If this list is empty:
- go back to 2tCloud Customer Control panel
- menu 'Xelion PBX'
- click button 'Configure Selected Trunk'
- wait 2 minutes and try again
Go to tab 'Keuze menu'
Enable 'Gebruik Keuze menu'
- Push the record/stop/play buttons to record something (with your headset microphone) for testing purposes.
Now you can make the final test!
- call from your fixed line or smartphone the phone number you selected in 'Hoofdaansluiting'
- if you hear your own spoken message then this test is complete and you can continue with building your VoIP Call flow.